2 barrel bracket is different than 4 barrell

2 barrel bracket is different than 4 barrell

I am in the process of switching my 64 Fury's 361 from a 2 barrell
carb to an AFB. I installed an intake and carb from a 65 Chry 383.
Now, I find that the AFB is wider than the original 2 bbl carb, and
the accelerator cable and kickdown linkage don't line up. My parts
manual calls for a different part number on the bracket for 2 bbls and
4 bbls, but does not show a good picture of the difference. This is
the bracket that bolts to the left rear intake manifold bolt that has
the cable clamp and the U shaped guide for the kickdown linkage. Does
anyone on here have a good picture of one of these that you know to be
the correct 4 bbl bracket? I need to know exactly what I am searching
for, or to see if I can modify my original bracket to work.

Thanks for your help,
Lee Sumpter