New swap meet listings

Hi all,

Below are the latest additions to the '62 to '65 Mopar Swap Meet Page.

Reminder: In the past I sent this "heads up" notice about the new ads to
Clubhouse members as soon as I put the ads on the Swap Meet Page.

Now I post the listings here first, then upload the ads to the Swap Meet
Page a day or two *after* they get listed here.

Thus Clubhouse members get a longer "first shot" at the listings as a
membership perk. :)

Regards,
Gary H.

---------

WANTED:

Wanted 1962 - 1965 Dodge or Plymouth Power Window Motors. Contact Bob.
1-716-893-6421 or mail rdfetter1_AT_yahoo.com
(Replace _AT_ with @ to contact) (December 7, 2007)

FOR SALE:

1964 Chrysler and  Imperial Service  Technical Manual for sale. The
manual covers the following 1963 and 1964  models: Newport TC-1 and
VC-1, 300 TC-2, VC-2 and 300K with high  performance engine, New Yorker,
TC-3 and  VC-3, C-300-K, C-300-, and Imperial  LeBarrons TY-1 and VY-1
It appears to  be Chrysler part no.  81-070-4150.  The book is worn but
intact with no  missing or loose  pages.  You can read all of every
page.  I also have the book 'How to Rebuild  Big Block Mopar Engines' by
Don Taylor for sale.  This book is in like new  condition.  Contact me
at rmase3_AT_msn.com (Replace _AT_ with @ to contact) (December 7, 2007)

1965 Dodge Dart for sale. 2 door, 318, 4 Speed Manual. Completely
gone-through and rebuilt less than 1000 miles ago. New Interior and
Paint, Super clean. Clean CA title and Currently Registered.
Highlights Include:
Rebuilt High performance 318 with KB Pistons and Comp. Cam
M/P Magnum RT 360 Heads w/ Harland Sharp Roller Rockers
Edelbrock Magnum RPM Intake w/ Demon 750 Carb.
Electronic Ignition
Custom 8 Qt. baffled Oil Pan
Custom Headers with dual 2.5" MagnaFlow exhaust
Fully Tuned Suspension with Front and Rear sway bars
Upgraded K-Member with Rebuilt Fr. Disc Brakes and rear drums
8-1/14" with 3:55 sure-grip rear end
New clutch
Rebuilt Trans. with light-weight alum.flywheel and new throwout bearing
15" Cop Rims w/New Tires,
New Water Pump, Fuel Pump and Sending Unit
Asking $8700 obo. Additional questions? Call 818-370-5924 or E-mail
junkyardhero_AT_yahoo.com
(Replace _AT_ with @ to contact) (December 7, 2007)

----