New Swap Meet Listings

Hi all,

Below are the latest additions to the '62 to '65 Mopar Swap Meet Page.

Reminder: In the past I sent this "heads up" notice about the new ads to
Clubhouse members as soon as I put the ads on the Swap Meet Page.

Now I post the listings here first, then upload the ads to the Swap Meet
Page a day or two *after* they get listed here.

Thus Clubhouse members get a longer "first shot" at the listings as a
membership perk. :)

Regards,
Gary H.

---------

FOR SALE:

I have a 1963 Plymouth Belvedere 4 door that I am thinking about
selling. It is a 225 slant 6 and a 3 speed on the tree, black exterior,
blue deluxe interior, has a lot of engine dress up, either custom torq
thrusts or the stock wheels will come with it, have not decided.... Car
used to be a bone stock show car but it sat in a barn for 5
years.....Shifts smoothly, no slop, the only bad is the paint and
interior is faded and the quarters and bottom of the fenders are rusted
out; not quite sure on selling it but I want to see if it gets  any
interest.  Located in southern Ohio. Any questions or offers  email
baku779_AT_yahoo.com (Replace _AT_ with @ to contact). (December 15,
2007)

1964 Dodge 880 Custom for sale. Golden Anniversary. 4 door. Push button
automatic trans. Factory A/C. 383 V8, 2 brl. with 98,000 miles. The body
 is very solid with a few minor surface rust spots. The car is blue with
light blue interior. All bumpers, body side moldings, hub caps and
windows are original and in very good shape. A/C works but heater core
is bypassed due to leak in core. Has small hole in passenger side
floorboard due to core; other than that the rest of the interior is in
good shape.  Asking $3,500. You can drive this Baby home and make it a
Merry Mopar Christmas! This car is located in south-western Ohio. For
more info contact Mike  at  513-485-9012  or E-mail
MAGGARD009_AT_AOL.COM (Replace _AT_ with @ to contact). (December 15,
2007)

----