New Swap Meet Listings

Hi all,

Below are the latest additions to the '62 to '65 Mopar Swap Meet Page.

Reminder: In the past I sent this "heads up" notice about the new ads to
Clubhouse members as soon as I put the ads on the Swap Meet Page.

Now I post the listings here first, then upload the ads to the Swap Meet
Page a day or two *after* they get listed here.

Thus Clubhouse members get a longer "first shot" at the listings as a
membership perk. :)

Regards,
Gary H.

---------

FOR SALE:

Mopar parts for sale:
1962 to 1965 22 x 19 fan shroud with mounting brackets excellent
condition, $250.00 plus shipping.
1968 440 starter, used, $20.00 plus shipping
1962 to 1965 speedometer cable, brand new, never used, for automatic
transmission $75.00 plus shipping
call or email Mitchell  270.278.2056 or MandLDotson_AT_aol_dot_com
(Replace _AT_ with @ and _dot_ with . to contact).

For sale 1965 Dodge Dart parts and a 340 engine with cam, tri springs,
headers, air gap manifold. $950 (will) separate
904 Transmission $75
14 inch rims with GT full hub caps $100
Complete front V-8 drum  brakes $50
Complete power steering (pump to tie  rods) $50
8 3/4 backing plates drums hardware and new  shoes $75
Buyer can pick up or pay for shipping. Bob (732) 632-2768 (December 25,
2007)

1965 Mopar parts for sale: 1965 Dodge Aluminum case 4 speed transmission
with Liberty gears
1965 Hurst shifter for Dodge 4 speed transmission
Hemi Pistons, cut for higher compression valve release, several sets
2 Aluminum heads, fits 1965 dodge Hemi, twin spark plugs, (1)head with
valves, (1) head without valves.
New 1965 D-Stroke Hemi Crank to Chrysler specifications.
Sewell. sewellmc_AT_earthlink_dot_net (Replace _AT_ with @ and _dot_
with . to contact). (December 25, 2007)

----