Re: Wives

Wow!  My constantly shrinking bank accounts keep me from purchasing  the cars
that I come across.  I hate to hear, "I saw a car for sale the  other day you
would love..."  I would love to get married someday but I  guess for now I
don't have to justify the '64 Fury I went 6 hours to get for the  power windows
or the '77 D100 that I plan to fix up someday because it was a  good deal and
the same age as me!  I also don't have to worry about someone  freaking out
over the NOS '65 Coronet 500 parts I have in one of the kitchen  cabinets or the
car mags all over the kitchen table!  I have been trying to  slim down my
collection for a little padding in the bank and so when I meet that  special
someone that she won't think I am totally insane...least wise not right  away!
Rick Rice
2 '64 Furys
5 '65 Coronets
'67 Fury II wagon (FOR SALE)