RE: Speaking of 1963s

Did anybody else think it looks like it has been SHORTENED, too? Maybe
it's just the perspective compared to all the rest of the butchery.
There was a guy around central Ohio a few years ago I talked to that had
a 69 Camaro that had been shortened and narrowed. It was a wild car with
a 454 in it and the valve covers stuck above the front fenders. National
Trails wouldn't let him race it a second time because it was so
squirrley, but it was fast. It looked like a Hot Wheels car the first
time I saw it sitting in a parking lot...it's only about 3 quarter size.

John Mopar wrote:

> Can someone tell me why people paint the firewall and engine compartment
> on Mopars flat black? Do they think it's a Chebby or Ferd? I see so many
> cars on ebay where it says restored and I see a black firewall! Makes
> you wonder how the rest of the car was done if the restorer thinks that
> is correct.
>
> By the way, that car is hideous on so many levels, I don't know where to
> start!
>
> 1964 Dodge Polara 500 Convertible 383

Jeff Adams
64 Polara