Re: 63' Polara 500 MW

John,

Sorry for the delay replying.  Regarding Chrysler Historical, they''
send you a copy of the build sheet and a letter.  See below:

Make the check payable to Chrysler Corporation.  It's $45.

Send your VIN and a letter requesting your Build Record to:

DaimlerChrysler
Corporate Historical Collection
12501 Chrysler Freeway
CIMS 410-11-21
Detroit, MI 48288
Attn: Historical Information

Here's a link to their full information:
http://www.chryslerheritage.com/pg904.htm