Re: Conv. Door Alignment Wedges?

they're brass wedges on the doors of both my 63 fury and 67 satellite converts, with a black plastic striker on the door jamb.?BTW, the 63 is a Newark car and the 67 is St Louis.

-----Original Message-----
From: Don H. <mopar4me@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 1:41 pm
Subject: Re: Conv. Door Alignment Wedges?

Both my 65 Dart GT and 65 Valiant converts has them on both sides and are chrome-plated (well what hasn't been worn off anyway). They are wedge-shaped on part of the actual part. The rest of the bracket is flat so as to be able to bolt/screw to the body.. I don't recall seeing them on the 65 Coronet convert I parted put. I read someplace that they're used to help keep the door aligned.?
Don?
----- Original Message ----- From: "Tom Duross" <tduross1@xxxxxxxxxxx>?