Re: 360 for a '64 Valiant

Another thing is...the drivers side motor mount is different than the
other small blocks. I ran into that when I put my 360 in both a 75
Swinger and 80 Cordoba.

The B&M flex plate is the way to go. SInce the 360 is externally
balanced, gives you a much larger converter selection.

Bill M
65 Coronet 500 'vert