Rotisserie Tips

I'm borrowed a rotisserie from a friend of mine Sat morning and I'm
going to put my 73 Dart Sport up on it over Christmas vacation. I know
I have to pull the front and rear suspension, etc., but does anyone
have any tips for working w/ one of these? I'm anxious to jump right
into it, but I "know enough to know that I don't know", and I don't
want to screw anything up. Also, he lost the DVD / instructionds and
doesn't remember the "right" way to get this thing setup properly. Any
help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Bill M
65 Coronet 500 'vert, 73 Dart Sport