RE: Rotisserie Tips

Bill:
You gotta take your time, first strip EVERYTHING off the car, then lay everything out, attach the various components with hardened steel bolts, and so on, then be sure that everything is absolutely plum and level.
These things can torque and twist the unibody if not handled with care, especially if you have structural rust
issues. You may have to make brackets for the front mount which, again, allow for the unit to be nice and level.
Another simple tip that we sometimes  forget is to use the "Stops" which hold the end vertical tubes in place, and
always remove your jacks if you are blasting, acid prepping, painting, wet sanding, etc. Its also best to have two guys raise and lower the unit so you can, again!, maintain level, prevent binding, and of course prevent flexing
and twisting of the body. Good luck! My 64 has been on the rotisserie well for over a year...you'll find lots of surprises
that may also keep your car up there for awhile! Take Care, Donny, 64 Belvedere