POR

I am the proud owner of a 62 Dodge Polara 500 as of last june.   It had 30,600 original mls.  It's a 2 dr hdtp w/ps,pb,&pws.  Powered by a 361/4bbl & a Push button 727 trans.  Working the mechanical over 1st.     About POR,  I used to be in the OFFROAD THING & used POR to coat the underside of my 87 Wrangler.   The YJ saw many hrs. in the MUDDD! over 3yrs!   It held up to all of it.  I did do the "acid" prep 1st.   I think it made a differance!  Good Luck,Bob