Re: Cleaning / Refinishing parts

I did some parts of my this Dart w/ POR-15 a few years ago (the car
has sat in my garage since)...cleaned and prepped everything by the
book, but I have some places where it's peeling off w/ no effort @
all. That's why I'm saying I'm not impressed. I'll probably try and go
the powder coat route.

Bill