Mopars at the Strip

Here's my pictures from Mopars at the Strip. As you'll see, most are
62 - 65 Mopars. Some great cars this year. I stopped by the MP display
at Noon on Friday and Saturday, but didn't see anyone or know who was
there.  Very nice weather this year too.  I did see a guy in the
vendor area with a 62 - 65 Mopar hat but he seemed like he wasn't
ready to shoot the breeze or talk. Oh well, I must have looked scary
to him !

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/12735041@N07/sets/72157604337753813/

    Gary F.