To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, April 08, 2008 2:09 AM
Subject: RE: cams

Well, thank you for the special thought. I do have a quick request. A
while back the Topica system was messed up and it looked like you may
have given a poly build recap. I regret that I wasn't able to read what
you said. Do you have anything to report these days?

Bob in Sacramento

Don Dulmage wrote:

Bob,
I do it just for you