Re: '64 Fury article in Canadian

I don't know, but all you'd ever want to know about Canadian-produced or Canadian-sold vehicles is in Bill Watson's book that is listed here at http://1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/reference.html

"Catalog of Canadian I.D. Numbers" by Bill Watson
Author Bill Watson spent the last 20 years searching for, and consolidating, the information contained in this massive Catalogue of Canadian Car I.D. Numbers. To ensure accuracy, the data presented in the book’s 856 pages was gleaned from original sources and not compiled from any secondary publications. For anyone interested in Canadian-produced or Canadian-sold vehicles, this book is THE essential reference work. Watson provides a brief history of each Canadian manufacturer; guides to deciphering VIN tags; vehicles identified by model year, model number, series name, sub-series name and body style; assembly plant information; VIN and engine numbers; locations of engine and serial numbers; weights and prices of the vehicles; and paint codes and colors.

Gary H.