To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, April 13, 2008 8:56 AM
Subject: Denny and the sprotfurys

I remember my Dad buying his first set of whitewalls in 1964 for his 61 Dodge Seneca. He couldnt sleep all night having spent money so foolishly so he went at first light to the garage and had them turned inside so no one would think he was that flamboyant. That is true too, I lie not. Anyway we often have different options here and sometimes some of the fancier ones were not available. Such is life. I still am proud to be a Canuck.
Don
Author of
Return to Deutschland (True Adventure)
Old Reliable (Mopar)