To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, April 25, 2008 8:50 AM
Subject: RE: Off topic wagon motor swap

Didn't get any answers, so I will try again...can anyone enlighten me on
stuffing a 413/727 into a 56 New Yorker wagon? What motor/trans mounts
to use, etc? Thanks
Jeff Adams wrote:

Sorry for the off-topic question, but can anybody tell me what's
involved in putting a bigblock/727 in a 56 New Yorker wagon where a Hemi

originally resided? Thanks

Jeff Adams
64 Polara

----