Poly Headers

I found an ad fro a set of supposedly new "short block-hugger style"
headers for a poly motor. It looks like 3 tubes are straight down and
either the #1 & 2 or the #7 & 8 tubes (depending on which side you
mount them) go horizontal and directly into the adjoining tube. The
guy wants $400. Is he out of his mind? Or are these worth it? I'm
thinking it's the former.

Bill M
65 Coronet 500 'vert