RE: Poly Headers

The Tri-Y headers from Schumacher are for Big Blocks and not the Poly
engines. I have a set on my 64 Sport Fury and they were theasiest set i have
ever installed but they are a step header with pretty small primary tube
size. As to the block huggers, I tried a set on my 63 B body wagon. They fit
nicely but my exhaust shop could not get any exhaust pipes to hook up because
of interference with the steering. Hope this sheds a bit of light on these.
The ones that Earl discusses (from Dodge Truck Association I believe) look to
be top notch but don't know if they will fit the car chassis.

Nico Over
Va. Beach, Va.
64 Sport Fury
63 Dodge 440 Wagon

On Fri, 25 Apr 2008 09:44:02 -0600, Earl H. wrote