Re: sport fury 1962 denmark

According to my book, there were only 4039 sport furies made, it does not
break down the numbers as to how many were v8 manual shift,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,it
is a rare find, and the value is only going higher , you are going to find
that  the K frame in the 62 is a one of a kind item, and takes special mounts
for the  engine, not common to the rest of the 62-65 models,,,,,,,,,,as to
value,it is  hard to say without seeing the car if the sheet metal is good, and has
all the  paperwork needed to prove ownership, my guess is the bottom end
price would be  $5000 plus

favorites at AOL Food.

----