RE: sport fury 1962 denmark

Knud Erik Holm wrote:

> [...]

Sorry I can't give you your info but there are many here who can.
Sometimes members are off on miscellaneous adventures and don't get
comments posted for awhile. Your car sounds like a very nice project. I
wonder if it was a 413? Is the transmission a column shift 3 speed?

A list member, Don Dulmage, is fluent in German too. We have other list
members in Sweden, England , etc. too. You did well with your message.
Be patient and your answer will arrive.

----

u/?bUrDWg.bSONJP.YXJjLjYy

?p=TEXFOOTER