Re: Rhetorical question - any ideas besides a heat wrench?

Re: Rhetorical question - any ideas besides a heat wrench?

Well, I got it. It took lots of PB Blaster, a little heating of the
t-bar adjuster block, a 3' breaker bar, 2' of pipe on the end, and
2-230 lb guys pulling on it. I really thought it was going to break
off...but I got lucky. I probably ended up bringing the front end up
at least ~4-5 inches (it sat that low). I couldn't put my big floor
jack under the k-frame without lifting up the front of the car by hand
before. Sitting very nice now. Thanks for all the responses.

Bill M
65 Coronet 500 'vert