RE: Torsion Bars affect smoothness of ride?

RE: Torsion Bars affect smoothness of ride?

I had the leaf springs replaced and they are factory height.  No noticeable improvement to the ride.

The jarring ride is very noticeable in the front wheels.  I can definitely tell when my front wheels hit uneven/rough pavement.