Double flare angle

I don't remember what the correct flare angle is for our trans cooler
lines? I have a 45deg and I think it is right. Also what about the other
lines such as fuel and brake? Would they be 45deg too? I'm correcting my
phoopaw on the trans cooler in that I have the discharge going to the
rad first and I want it to hit the cooler first. It was decide
previously that the oil flowed out the front fitting and back in the
rear fitting. Right?!

----