Herb

Thanks Herb. I wish they would just sell the front cover and dist conversion parts. . Your right. No price yet is always a bad thing . means only one thing . EXPENSIVE. Same goes for selling anything. Now when i see no price I never bother to ask. Even on a vehcle for sale. A OPP officer  had a jeep for sale down the road.. It sat for months with a red for sale sign in the window and he didnt get a bite. I stopped two weeks ago and told him. get some white shoe polish and write the price on the windsheild.  He argued  but I told him. I had sold in a matter of days every car i tried that way and I live in a less traveled part of the county than him.. People want to know how much BEFORE they go to the door.so they are not wasting thier time or the sellers and also avoid embarrasment and misunderstandings. A couple of days later I saw he had it done. three days later it was gone sold done. Anyway. I hope they offer just thay cover and hardware someday. Thanks for bringing it to our attention. I would not known of it otherwise.
Don
Author of
Return to Deutschland (True Adventure)
Old Reliable (Mopar)