RE: Another ignition issue

Jeff,

To do the HEI conversion, all you keep is the Mopar distributor.  Unplug
and remove the ballast resister, and fashion a jumper wire to connect
the two terminals in the harness that used to go to the ballast
resister.  You don't use the ballast resister because the HEI module
wants full voltage at all times.  By bypassing the ballast resister, you
are giving it full power while cranking and running.  Remove Mopar
orange box--don't need that either.  You must replace the coil with one
having very low primary ohms.  I use the chrome Accel 8145C.

Sean

----