From: Don Dulmage <big-d@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wed, 4 Jun 2008 7:29 am
Subject: sikvrsdot3

Very interesting. Still I have a nagging question. Why? I can seeno reason to change. Thw paint thing is a fact except there is NO EXcuse to drop fuid on the paint. If clumsy ol me has never done it in 40 years of working on cars and brakes etc for a living then it is not an issue. If you want to put it in a new system i guess that is fine. I dont not understand the need to over improve everything. If the original sydtem would go with no failures for 20 plus years???? My car still had functunioning brakes in 1999 when i bought it. I believe they were original (59696 miles) I put on new lines and cylinders or course but if they last 36 years I will be then 86 (I did it in 2000) and will more then likey be dribbling on my bib in the home trying to remember where i am. I guess nothing wrong with it if you want it. Nothing wrong with using dot 3 either though. Don Author of
Return to Deutschland (True Adventure)
Old Reliable (Mopar)
http://altonapublicschool.faithweb.com/

http://seniordragster.bravehost.com/index.html