Decent for towing? Wanna buy something?

We are looking @ doing a 'fleet re-consolidation' which includes
getting a gas sipper for her (we're spending over $700/month for gas)
& probably includes getting rid of my Dakota and her Cherokee and
replacing them w/ a full size 4wd pickup. I got a line on a 99 Ram
2500 Club Cab,360, long bed, 4WD w/ only 18,000 miles on it, and I'm
wondering if the 360 gonna be reasonable for towing with so much truck
to move?. I don't know any more about the truck right now. Dealer is
asking $11,000...I'll probably see if I can get it for $8500 on the
road

I know now that I should have kept my 04 Ram QC HEMI, but hind sight
is 20/20. I also know that my Dakota, while a very, comfortable, nice
truck and pretty ballsy in it's own right unloaded, I don't think it
will cut it for towing Coronet very well

Any thoughts on the 99 Ram and it's towing ability? I'm basically
buying it to use VERY occasionally (dump runs, occasional towing, 4wd
in winter) and it will sit most of the time.

Anyone interested in the Dakota or Jeep?
2000 Cherokee Sport, 4.0L, Auto, PW, PL, CD, 174K, Mobil 1, Medium
Fern Green, Grey interior, Brand spankin' new Bridgestone Dueler AT
Revo's ($~700), truck is SUPER clean and well maintained, you would
never know it has this kind of mileage on it.

2001 Dakota SLT, CC, 2WD, 4.7L, 79K, Mobil 1, tow pkg, tire & handling
pkg, Maroon/Silver, black interior, great shape, well maintained.

Contact me off list if interested. Located NE of Bel Air, MD

Bill M