Re: Converting manual to power steering...what's involved

Re: Converting manual to power steering...what's involved

Stretching the memory of someone with CRS, I seem to recall that the
alignment specs. for power steering are a little different than for manual, but
other than that it is just the replacement of the parts you have mentioned

In a message dated 6/19/2008 11:11:34 P.M. Central Daylight Time,