Re: Correct side mirror for 64 Sport Fury

yes it is correct , one of several types that could be used  Dave O
----- Original Message -----
From: "Butch Edison" <waedison1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, June 26, 2008 11:57:50 PM (GMT-0500) America/New_York
Subject: Correct side mirror for 64 Sport Fury

If someone who knows 64 Sport Furys could look at this ebay item and
tell me if it's the correct side mirror for a Sport Fury, I'd appreciate
it. I don't remember my original car having this mirror, but hey, that
was 44 years ago.
item=120276971949
Thanks/ Butch/ Ferndale, WA

Mopar...if you have to ask, you'll never understand.
64 Plymouth Sport Fury, 383, A727 floor shift
http://www.freewebs.com/waedison/

----

----