From: Marcus Edell
Date: 06/29/08 10:52:36
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: 383 Advice

Hey Guys,
I have a 383 in my 62 Polara 500 it runs a .484 Cam,Mopar Dual Plane Intake
stock exh manifold,Mallory ign,Edelbrock 600CFM,Stock heads.
I was going to build a Big Block Stroker, but now I'm thinking I will Leave
the 383 in it and build it up a little.The rear axle is a 3.91 Sure Grip,SS
Springs,pinion snubber,SS Shocks.
I was thinking of a Bolting on a Holley or Demon carb, Headers and Edelbrock
Heads.Any Advice?

--
Marcus"Hot Rod"Edell-The RevTones www.myspace.com/revtones www.revtones.net