Electric fan

What an awesome day yesterday!

Managed to remove all the trim surrounding my grill w/o bending
anything, and got my electric fan installed. Attached it to the front
of the radiator - fit like a glove.

I'll see how well it works in 'puller' mode - I followed the
instructions and let the car warm up in idle until it got to what I
figured was "above normal temperature" or at about 190 degrees on my
gauge, then turned the knob until the fan kicked in.  Took about 2
minutes for it to cool it down sufficiently to make the fan turn off.

Plus side is that the fan blows directly on my trans cooler!

I'm also really happy about what I saw underneath all that trim -
good, solid metal with very little rust.

All in all a very good day!  Thanks to everyone who contributed
suggestions - I think I used just about all of them!

Now if the friggin weather would lighten up and give us here in
southeastern Michigan a few days of sunshine so we can go cruise!

Happy 4th of July everyone!

Regards,
Brian Safford
'62 Dart 440