Re: 63 Dodge 440 MW Clone Ebay

Dont believe it till you get it.  There may be a catch  Dave O
----- Original Message ----- From: "Marcus Edell" <marcusedell@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, July 02, 2008 10:13 AM
Subject: Re: 63 Dodge 440 MW Clone Ebay

Thanks Guys..I'm so excited about getting this car I couldnt sleep last night..I should have hopefully have it by next week.. Still can't believe I won this car for that price...

--
Marcus"Hot Rod"Edell-The RevTones www.myspace.com/revtones www.revtones.net

-------------- Original message -------------- From: Derrick Brown <63max426@xxxxxxxxx>

awesome catch marcus!