Re: O.T. new Challenger

My buddy just took delivery of his Hem-Orange '08 SRT8 Challenger this
week. He's planning on bringing it to Carlisle. He says it's a lot of
fun, except when you pull in to stop somewhere and then the car is
surrounded by 10 people taking pictures with cell phones. The joys of
being one of the first.

--
Steve
'63 Hemi Polara