Re: Electric Fans / Shrouds

A fan shroud will really concentrate the effect of the fan.

But these early Mopar fan shrouds are not easy to find. I don't recall that anyone is reproducing them. Someone here was going to make reproductions but he had some health or financial issues (go hand in hand) and never did.

I also think I remember that someone who was on the 62-65 Mail List Clubhouse modified a later year's Mopar shroud and made it work on his early B.

Thanks,
Gary H.
P.S., I just posted about the "Troubleshoot your overheating Mopar!" on the tech page that may help you too.