Re: Rebuilding my Suspension and Steering

Re: Rebuilding my Suspension and Steering

I bought a rebuild kit (rubber) from Just Suspension for my 65  Satellite
back in 95 and I've driven my car about once or twice per month since  with an
extended trip every now and again. A few weeks ago while adding a sway  bar to
the front end I got a real good look at what's become of the bushings and
seals. They were split and worn out and need replacing. Can't say they were
damaged from installer which was done by a company specializing in front  end work
or if it was cheap parts-they were'nt dry rotted just busted up. I  rented a
front end kit to remove the ball joints. I rented from Advance  Auto-free but,
had to put down a $85 deposit until I returned kit then it  was refunded. I
hit one of the end with a ballpin hammer and screwed up the  threads so use a
piece of wood if you need to do  that.

----