RE: Rebuilding my Suspension and Steering

RE: Rebuilding my Suspension and Steering

I get a good feeling from Espo. Lots of good references form list members.

I am glad you told me about the strut rod bushings. I'll read that in depth later. I would have never guessed there was so much to it, until I would have tried re-assembling, that is.

The heavy duty tie rod kits feature slightly beefier rod ends and a tubular adjusting sleeve, often a nice pretty polished metal. Don't think that's entirely necessary for my car, but how can you say no to beefier tie rods?
It's a $100.00 upgrade in some places, but Espo has it for $75.00
better go, kids are screaming
Jim Ozolins
'64 Valiant