Fuel Pump Heat Shield

I have the template for Don D's heat sink. Don or anyone, what is the
thickness of the aluminum so I can start this project.

I've purchased a Carter 6 lb fuel pump to replace the stock pump. After
shielding areas of the fuel lines if there is still a problem I was
thinking of adding the Edelbrock 6 lb electric pump.

I drove my max wedge mostly last autum when the temps were cool up here
in New England. What a difference in these summer temps. I'm tired of
fuel vaporization and it's time to do something about it, back to
basics.

Nick Tiberio
Furyus

----