hope hope this works cars at carlisle

${top_text_ad}

all those photos are so nice too see for someone unable too go there ,,,,but out of all of those pictures i saw none [zero] 65 monacos    only a polara  wedge car which i made into my  background on my  computer  as it is a very   sharpe car    thanks to all who  sent them in  ,,,,but i really need  help selling  my  2  65 dodge monaco s please help me find a home for them before i sell them for scrap ( i never would ) but i do need too get them out of my garage  call for details 3153446457

${bottom_text_ad}
----

This email was sent to: ${recipient}

u/?bUrDWg.${encoded_sub_id}.${EMC}