Re: Good Weekend at Carlisle

I was by the survivors tent at 3pm on Saturday to check out the 63
Polara survivor and I did not see any sign in sheet for the
62to65Mopar club. I looked but did not see anything. I drove by the
parking lot at the Hampton Inn on Friday night and did not see any
group of people around a 623to65 Mopar so I never even pulled in. We
should organize something better for next year. If anyone stopped by
the US car tool booth on Friday or Saturday you would have seen the
artist that did a cartoon of my Polara along with my sign board.

--
Steve
'63 Hemi Polara

----