To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, July 16, 2008 10:18 AM
Subject: RE: Good Weekend at Carlisle

Yeah, I also stopped by around 12:10 and met 3 of you guys by
the black 64 Fury Survivor. It was a great weekend... no rain,
and an excellent turnout given the current economy. We tried to sell some heavy iron at our space...very little interest. Let me know if anyone needs a 63 casting 413 block with mains (no crank, pistons or rods, just a bare block). We may be able to have it delivered to Columbus if anyoine is interested.
Donny, 64 Belvedere

----