Midwest Mopars at ThunderValley

Like always, I'm late on this, but I'm wondering if anyone is planning to attend the Mopar weekend at Thunder Valley dragway at Marion South Dakota this weekend?  My two brothers and I plan to be there on saturday for the show and drags.  I know last year when the show was at Sioux Falls on sunday, I missed one of you.  (65 Plymouth, street strip car,,, outstanding I might add).  Plan to be there for the day, probably show up in my brothers' 70 Charger 500 survivor,  (White, needs some paint) as my '63 has a few issues at the time.  I'll be the middle aged guy hangin out with two other middle aged guys (that should be easy to spot huh?) probably with an old Plymouth hat and a t-shirt with a red '63 Sport Fury on the front.  Give me a shout if ya see me, 'cause I'm pretty shy.  Hopefully, my piece of crap digital camera works and I can document the outing.  See ya there!

Jake,
'63 Sport Fury 'vert 383

Get Windows Live and get whatever you need, wherever you are.  Start here.
http://www.windowslive.com/default.html?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_Home_082008

----