Re: coolant leak

Just depends on which bolt is leaking and how much room and do you have an angle head adapter.   Some times you can use the longer bolt with a spacer and clean up the treads that way.  .  Heli coil is one way or a tread chaser is the other way.  If it is striped to bad then you may have to go to an over size bolt if you cannot make a heli coil work.

----