Coolant leak

Paul, been down this road with Mopar guys a hundred times. Use Hi temp cooper plus RTV on all wet header bolts. Works perfect. Plumbers tape etc is a bandaid fixat best. Thisis permanent and reliable. Dont be chincy with the stuff. As the holes get used they become worn and willleak. Studs are a beter solution and can be used in almost all the holes except two with ost headers but I stil seal them with the same stuff.
I overheard a fellow telling someone about callingme about a reoccurring leak. He said i was a heartless Bast--- but when he phoned and said don I am still having trouble with the header bolts leaking on that 383. i asked did you use what i told you. He replied he had tried plumbers tape and some other goofy stuff. Apparently I asked what part of hi-temp copperplus silcon RTV do you not understand as I had met him and told him to use that a month before. As i recall he had no answer and eventually hung up. However he applied it and that was over a year ago. (A year in june) The vehicle is a 94 dakota with a 68 383  installed with the schumacher kit. It is driven every single day. Anyway it works. What more can I say. other stuff might work. this always works.
Don

----