From: Don Dulmage <big-d@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sat, 30 Aug 2008 7:24 am
Subject: drop the pan

I would trythat bolt again and let it isit overnote without water. be gernous
with the stuff nu ot just a smear.
Drop the pan and just adjust it so you can see. I know ther are ways to do it
but there is absolutley nothing betterthan the pan off proceedure. It wil take
less time than you have already spent. I went to pink all out with a friend who
would not drop thepan for the adjust. he did not qufy because of shifter
troubles. made no sense to me. A solution and a perfect solution is at hand .
why not use it. Of course i wouldnt have even gone with an imprply working car.
But then I am an idiot anyway according to him. Must be why he wanted me to go
;>)
Don

----
Please address private mail -- mail of interest to only one person -- directly
to that person.  I.e., send parts/car transactions and negotiations as well as
other personal messages only to the intended recipient, not to the Clubhouse
public address. This practice will protect your privacy, reduce the total volume
of mail and fine tune the content signal to Mopar topic.  Thanks!

----