Aw Shucks :-(

Well I had my dyno tune today. I had similar results unfortunately. After the ammeter delete and headlight switch replacement upgrade I still am having problems with the ignition. The dyno guy said he has never encountered such a problem in his 20 years of doing this. The engine dies when he hooks his scope on one side of the coil and is OK on the other. We ran a line from the battery to the Ballast resistor and that helped alot but it's still cutting out in the higher rpm's and the jetting is pretty good. Everything has been replaced and he checked all the hook-ups to be sure. There aren't any other components to swap under the hood. I'll probably replace the ignition switch just for the heck of it. And to top it all off, I punched a hole in my radiator. down at the bottom!!!!! Rats.

We finally did get it up to about 4800rpms but my max hp was 105 and max torque was 155. Pretty peasly.

I gotta get the rest of my electrical cleaned up and see what's going on. I got a feeling that this will have to wait till next year as the addition profect starts tomorrow on my house. I guess I'll have to be a spectator at the Geezer drags on Sept 13/14. Double rats.

Rich Kinsley '64 Dodge Polara 4dr 318poly w/goodies?