Re: All Hemi Reunion

At 01:36 PM 9/11/2008, you wrote:

hey Paul, just wondering, how difficult was it to adapt the A500 OD
trans to your wagon.

Hi Schuler,
Putting the A500 into an early A body like my Dart is quite a job. The hump and torsion bar crossmember have to modified, as does the removable trans crossmember - the part that the trans mount bolts to.

was it already mated to the 360 magnum? or what car or truck did the
A500 come out of.

The A500 came out of a 1989 Dakota.

PP

----