Ignition switch, etc

${top_text_ad}
Well I picked up my car and brought it home for the week-end. It ran horrible for the short 3.5 mile trip home. It doesn't want to rev at all. It feels like the timing is way retarded. I will check it again.

I bought a new ignition switch from NAPA.  Echlin #KS6528 for $17.68. In stock locally here.

I am sure there is a mild ground somewhere in the dash that is my voltage killer. The headlight switch was a great improvement but not all of it. I am putting in an ignition by-pass line that is toggle switch operated. We tested this and it took 90% of the problem away. If I don't get it running right with the ignition switch I'll just put in a total ignition by-pass system so it isn't tied to any dash systems.

 It's not the fault of the poly. Just some external gremlin. I can replace my stock single point dist too but I don't have a dwell meter right now. Maybe I'll buy one. We'll see how things go and then decide. After I get my poly running good and the best I can I do believe I'm getting anxious to start on my 440 that's sitting in the garage. I want to get this car moving fast. After all I'll have to beat Paul Lenneman now that his 440 is all ready for action :-) And there's George too. I'm not going after Dodger's Sox & Martin car though, or his '62 Valiant wagon. They're too scary :-)

Wish me luck. Rich Kinsley '64 Dodge Polara 4dr 318poly w/goodies

${bottom_text_ad}
----

This email was sent to: ${recipient}

u/?bUrDWg.${encoded_sub_id}.${EMC}