RE: gezzer race at the moterplex

Carl Sing wrote:

> Is any one on the list going to be there this weekend?
> Carl
>
> 64 Hemi Fury NSS/A
> 74 Dodge Van
> 94 Spirit
> 2003 Dodge 2500 Hemi
I was certainly planning on this all Summer but I doubt my car will be
OK for the race and may be dubious as to whether it will even drive that
far. (About 30 miles for me.) Where are you coming from and which
vehicle will you have? The '64???? Coooool.

I hope they can actually race again as it's pouring down tonight and
maybe some tomorrow. Sat & Sun are supposed to be better. Let's hope.

----